Sunday, August 31, 2014

Roadtrippin











Knowing that I'll be driving around in a car and sightseeing all day, my first instinct is to reach for my nearest sweatsuit combo. But what about those quick scenic snapshot stops along the way! In this outfit, I went for comfort so I could lounge back during our long car ride yet still keep it stylish for when I want to take a picture at a stop. I'm wearing my Nike skinny yoga pants pulled up a little so they're more high-waisted (and to make my legs look longer)! These bright blue and highlighter yellow Nike free runs are one of the most comfortable shoes I own so they were the perfect footwear to don on this trip. Once again, my favorite style tool, structure, came into play with my white cropped shirt from Topshop. The rolled up sleeves add a rough and tumble edge to this outfit and takes the classic t-shirt+yoga pants combo to the next level. 


I took this photo at the beautiful and breathtaking (not to mention HUGE) Lake Crescent which is located on the Olympic Peninsula. Did I mention I also got to go to Forks, WA and La Push?? Shoutout to all you Twilight fans! #noshame I remember obsessing over the books in middle school! 




It was definitely reminiscent and a truly awesome experience to visit the places which the book's settings are based upon. 



If any of you are thinking about touring the Olympic National Forest, I would definitely recommend you check these amazing sights out for yourself if you love exploring nature and adorable small towns! Just make sure you come prepared with lots of yummy roadtrip snacks and a tank full of gas! 

♡ Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment