Friday, August 29, 2014

Farewell summer









photo credit: Aaron Yeung
editing: yours truly

As the cool fall breeze starts to seep its way into the summer air, all the shorts and crop tops begin to get tucked away to gather dust in our closet. To savor these last bits of summer left, I put together this outfit to celebrate summer fashion and all the fun, memorable times we all had this summer! This uber-bright multicolor crop top brings fun and color to this outfit as a nod to all the bright colors of summer. My white asymmetrical skort from Choies provides the perfect blank canvas to undertone the brightness of the crop top. Simple pieces with unique structures and cuts are a staple in my wardrobe! Pointed shoes are also another favorite of mine (as seen with my worn-daily Chloé dupe boots #noshame). They just look so chic and give any outfit a twinge of sophistication and elegance! I've actually been wearing lots of monochromatic outfits lately, but I realized that I should enjoy this season while I can (seeing as how the weather here will soon take a sharp turn downward) and wear more summery colors and styles of clothing!

So, friends, savor the end of summer and wear the heck out of those clothes you can only rock now during this time of the year! 

♡ Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment