Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Blue Skies☁




Super late post, but I wore this during my birthday celebration weekend when my family and I stayed in SF for the 4th of July. It was an absolutely amazing time and it was so great to spend quality time with my parents since college has kept me from home for so long. We stayed at one of the oldest hotels in the city atop this huge (and scarily steep) hill. The hotel's interior felt so luxurious! I truly felt like royalty for a night during my stay there.

After staying up late watching the fireworks (which were delayed due to the classic SF fog), we made it our mission to hunt down some quality ice cream that next morning. But first! Breakfast. We ate at a cafe near Union Square which had some bomb fresh-squeezed OJ and warm, toasty french toast. 

Back to our hunt for ice cream! We decided to check out Mitchell's in the Mission District on our way home because we heard they had lots of filipino ice cream flavors (and being filipino and prideful of course we had to go try it out). I got the halo-halo flavor which honestly did emulate similar flavors that you would get in halo-halo : ube, coconut, even the jellies! It definitely was a perfect end to a short but sweet trip back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment