Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Intro✼


Welcome to my blog! My sweet, humble internet abode for all my creative urges and, well, whatever else comes to mind. And yes, I realize that this blog is a year or so old but I really feel like over the last couple of months I've figured out what exactly I intend to do with it. Seeing as how the limited space in the sidebar doesn't give nearly enough room to properly introduce my blog and everything I put into it, I figured that I should make a formal post about it! 

My name is Katrina and I'm a certified internet addict. I started on Tumblr but realized that Blogspot was a much better medium for putting forth the things I wanted to post (but Tumblr will always be in my teenage heart). In this blog, you can hope to find posts on fashion, skincare, makeup, lifestyle, and, my favorite of all, FOOD! Ootds, deep posts about some things I've learned in life thus far, and reviews on products I've used are just a few samples of some posts which I've already done. Writing is truly a passion of mine, especially writing about the things that I love, and my greatest hope is for my writing to help inspire other people worldwide in any way possible. 

♡ Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment