Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hollywood dream✰

     This outfit is perfect for a stylish summer day out. Ever wanted to wear a turtleneck while it was hot out? Well, me neither, but this American Apparel crop turtleneck in burgundy is one of my favorite summer pieces! It provides a sophisticated silhouette while exposing the shoulders for a more summer-y feel. Because this top is cropped, it provides a quaint contrast between the covered up neck region and the slightly exposed stomach. I paired this with cream lace tiered shorts as well as a gold statement necklace and my favorite Michael Kors watch. When putting the colors burgundy and gold together, it gives off a very regal effect on the outfit, which is really what I was striving for since I wore this outfit while walking around all the famous places in Hollywood. This outfit is great if you want to look polished on a hot summer day without sacrificing comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment