Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pink Slips

Burgundy maxi dress (H&M) / Rose button-up (Thrifted) / Michael Kors Gilmore Cross-body (Macy's) / Diba buckled shoes (Nordstrom Rack)

Lately my mood style has been girly and comfortable while still keeping it looking classy and sophisticated. This burgundy tank maxi dress layered under this rose-colored button-up gives off just the right girly color scheme without being super bubblegum pink pink pink if you get what I mean! I also added some leggings underneath my maxi for extra warmth.

I wore this outfit to grab some breakfast with my parents and my boyfriend. On the way back to the car, we came across a huge family of squirrels. They kept running around so it was hard to catch some footage of them but it was pretty epic to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment